Monday, June 29, 2009

Nana's Day with Cambry


Saturday, Cambry and I had a day to ourselves. We decided to do a little shopping and eat out for lunch. The shopping was great she found lots of cute things. The lunch ......well lets just say we are very particular about our Asian foods. The very popular restaurant we chose was awful or maybe we just picked the wrong foods but our favorite place in good ole Canyon Texas is 10 times better. We left nearly all our food and went to Burger King. We laughed all the way home.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of Thai Kitchen - had it for supper tonight. LOL
    Cambry - I love all of the things you picked out. I am so glad Nana helped you get a few things for school! I can't wait to see everything in person. I sure am missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too Mom....but I sure am having a good time Six Flags tomorrow Yeah!!!! Cambry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you and Cambry found some great stuff! I know you all are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete