Monday, June 29, 2009

Papaw's Day with Cutter




Not a lot of guess work about what these two did!!!! FISHING of course! Cutter has a tackle box that is nearly as big as he is and he know's every lure and how to fish with it thanks to his fishing videos and the WII Bass fishing game. They went to a farm pond and well I will let the pictures speak for me. Afterwards, they went for hot dogs at Sonic and then back to our dock and swam. Mark asked Cutter if he was ready to go home and he wanted to see if he could catch a perch or two ,or three ,or twenty-three. That's right 3 hours later they were still fishing!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Man - those are some really awesome fish. I am going to blow up pics of those to put in his room so that he can remember his special fishing trip with Papaw! Thank you for treating him to such great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome day Cutter! You and Papaw caught some HUGE fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Mark is the best! What a great way to spend summer making those memories that will last a lifetime!

    Good to know the wii can teach me how to fish..Cutter you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome new blogger! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie! Welcome to the blogging world, glad to have you!! Looks like ya'll are having lots of fun with the Grandkids!! Cutter is the type of boy David would love to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I changed my blog to invitation only. E-mail me at davidandlacy@hctc.net and I'll add you to my list.

    ReplyDelete