Monday, July 27, 2009

Red River here we come........ bye 110 degrees








Well as much as I love summer , I also love our week every year in the mountains. During the summer, we get together with Mark's brother and family, for trout fishing , ladder golf, pitching washers, campfires, hot chocolate, and goooood food! We have been doing this for probably 18 years. We have gone from campers , to duplexes, to 4 bedroom cabins and from cooking every meal to eating out every night!!! (as we get older we need more luxuries). We have been in Red River the past several years and it is so much fun and good fishing. This year was no exception. We caught some really nice ones. Of course, Mark's fish isn't as big as mine and Cindy's but I am pretty sure he caught the most fish!!!!
Heath is the baby of the kids so he has gotten the better end of our "camping days" LOL








3 comments:

  1. looks like you had lots of fun - I must say maybe I would have a greater desire to camp if I had experienced a few more of those luxuries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you all enjoyed your week in Red River. You have come a long way since camping out in the pop up waaayyy up in the mountains! We had lots of fun back then, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is time to treat our big kids and grandkids to a little mountain fun time next summer!!!

    ReplyDelete