Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summertime Fun With The Grandkids








I love summer . I love summer clothes, hot weather, swimming, yard work, cooking out with friends, but most of all I love my grandkids visits. Cutter and Cambry came first this time . Chesley will be here after broadway camp at the Amarillo Little Theatre. Papaw and I had so much fun . It is so funny how much energy we seem to have when they are here and how much they make us laugh! Its like having our kids litttle again with more money and time to entertain!!!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Chance and I want to know when it is our turn to come. We each want a week by ourselves and we want you to pretend we are your long lost "older" grandkids. Please - the kids have so much fun that we are starting to become bitter and jealous. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I am coming in August, you can pretend I'm five again. I'll even dance for people at Six Flags again if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming in August too! All I want to do is veg out at the lake and have Dad take me water skiing. It's been waaaayyy too long! Missing you lots! It's been a fun summer I know, but too fast! Campbell can't wait for his turn next summer!

    ReplyDelete